Last Updated: January 28, 2013
We may update this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the "Last Updated" date above.
When you use any of our Services, we may collect and record information about you. We may collect information about you when you use our Service through a third party platform.
When you visit our Services, your computer's or device's operating system, access times, browser type and language and web site you visited before coming to our Site may be logged automatically. We also collect information about your usage and activity, such as number of clicks, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, links you click, and the date and time of this activity. We use this information to monitor and analyze use of the Services and to analyze certain data, such as the average time a user spends using the Service in a day and the average number of visits to the Service per day, month, etc.
If you use or launch our Services on a mobile device or tablet computer such as an iPad, we may collect event information such as, total points updated, daily currency report, song score, purchases, session data and page views.
Use of Information
* operate and improve our Services;
* understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience and enjoyment using our Services;
* respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
* provide and deliver products and services you request;
* to send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
Disclosure of Your Information
Pluto may share aggregate or deidentified information about you and/or your customers with advertisers, publishers, business partners, sponsors, and other third parties.
To the extent Pluto collects any personal information, it will not share your personal information except as described below:
* With your consent, for example, when you agree to our sharing your information with other third parties for their own marketing purposes subject to their separate privacy policies.
* Agents and Service Providers: Pluto may use other companies and individuals to perform services on our behalf. These agents and service providers may have access to your personal information in connection with the performance of services for Pluto.
* Protection of Pluto and Others: We may release personal information when we believe that release is appropriate to comply with the law or respond to lawful requests or legal process; in an emergency to protect the personal safety of any individual; to enforce or apply our rights; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Pluto our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection.
* Corporate Transfers and Financings: Pluto may share your personal information in connection with any merger, sale of Pluto assets, or a financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
Third Party Sites and Applications
In addition to third party advertisements, our Service may contain links to third party websites or provide access to third party applications. The Service may also be accessed through third party sources including social networking platforms. Pluto is in no way responsible for the privacy policies or practices of these third parties. Please be sure to read the privacy policies and terms of those third parties to learn about their use of information about you.
Changing or Deleting Your Information
You may request to review, update, correct or delete any personal information by contacting us at email@example.com. If Pluto sends you promotional emails, you may opt out of receiving them by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your accounts or our ongoing business relations.
We have put in place reasonable technical and organizational measures designed to help secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to overcome those measures or use your personal information for improper purposes.
We may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are located in the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, please note that you are transferring information, including personal information, to a country and jurisdiction that may not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction, and you consent to the transfer of information to the U.S. and the use and disclosure of information about you, including personal information, as described in this Policy.
Copyright 2013 Pluto Media, Inc. All rights reserved.